Final 11 tool post!!!! Working on the 11 tools was hard for me but fun at the same time. I really enjoyed working on my photo story. I am sure that I will use this tool this coming year to work with my students on how to make books using the new technology that is around us. I also know that I will be receiving itouches for my classroom and I cannot wait to see how I am going to apply my new knowledge to benefit my students’ learning.
Definitely I have learned a lot working on this program. It has transformed my thinking about how useful the technology can be for teachers and students inside and out of our classrooms. Our world and the technology are changing very fast and we need to keep up with it. I am surprised that I have finished all the 11 tools, because at the beginning of the program I got the impression that I was not going to be able to do it. I did it!!! I am proud of myself.
I think you should be very proud of yourself Ms.DeFrance. You made a blog, and is really cool!
ReplyDelete