My Doggy


Get a Voki now!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Tool # 11 Digital Citizenship

I think digital citizenship is the most important element in this new technological world.
First, I want my students to understand how useful the new technology can be inside and out of our classroom to continue learning. We have to be very careful while using the internet in order to protect ourselves by never sharing our personal information or passwords. Second, always be responsible with actions on the internet to maintain good digital citizenship, and third, not to plagiarize any information that we find from sources to make it our own.
As a teacher of 4 and 5 years old students, I will work on making sure that my young students understand that the use of the internet is OK under adult supervision only and there are some rules that we must follow at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment