My Doggy


Get a Voki now!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tool # 2 Commenting

I am so glad that I have started the online professional development program by creating my own Personal Learning Network (PLN). I think the PLN is a great opportunity for teachers and students to share needs, ideas and reflections. While visiting Mrs. Yollis’ 3rd Gr Classroom Blog, the point that stood out and amazed me was to see how using the new technology, teacher can help students to find the way to express, share and apply their new learning.
I selected the following five blogs to make comments: English With Rosa classroom Blog, La Bibliotecaria Loca SBISD, Mrs. Yollis’ 3rd Gr Classroom, Weblogg-ed and Blue Skunk Blog. I have learned a lot from all of them and I hope I have made good comments.

2 comments:

  1. You picked some great blogs to read and comment on. Blue Skunk blog is one of my favorites to read. Not everything he comments on is directly related to education, but I always learn something! Communication with others really progresses your learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just chose to follow Blue Skunk based on your recommendation and the comment by jlfoster.

    Glad you see value in having a PLN. I have learned SO much from others via their blogs. It has been a great process!

    ReplyDelete